Tuesday, May 24, 2011

To Komodo Dragon

Komodo Dragon,

Mmmmm.  I absolutely adore the way you smell.  So manly and raw.  After taking a small sip, your intricate and husky flavor made me feel assaulted.  In the end I knew that everything was going to be okay.  I feel as if people have overestimated you and perhaps unjustly classified you as an arrogant boss.  There was something about you, though, that just woke up my taste buds.  There are some murky parts of the relationship that I'm unsure of, but I want you to know that I believe in you and want to continue exploring your more stable side.  I'm excited about experimenting and discovering new things together.  Don't be angry if I seem hesitant at first; I want to do this right and figure out exactly who you are.

Oh Yeah,

Me

P.S. Try pairing up with a Cinnabon!





No comments:

Post a Comment