Sunday, June 12, 2011

To House Blend

House Blend,

So clean.  So bright.  So piquant.  You’re average, tidy, well-kept, and predictable.  Although there’s nothing special about you, I relish in your subtle tones.  Every time we meet, you are more flavorful than I remember.  It baffles me how you can get away with such a balanced, lovely nature without coming across as too boring. Early in the morning as the sun rises, I truly enjoy greeting the day with you in hand.  Though there’s nothing explosive about you, there’s nothing distasteful about you either.  If you’re not fresh, recently ground, and proportionately accurate, forget about it.  I have my limits.  Your reputation may not be the greatest, but I’m set on fixing that.

Stay Genuine,

Me

P.S. Try pairing up with blueberries fresh from the patch!


No comments:

Post a Comment