Sunday, May 8, 2011

To (STARBUCKS) RED Blend

(STARBUCKS)RED Blend,

I liked you more than I thought.  Your name kind of threw me off.  What were you thinking?  The color RED symbolizes passion and extravagance.  You, though, were refreshingly normal.  Not only do you pair well with others, but you are easy to handle and refined in an individual way.  I can’t complain.  The difference between your personality in a French press and regular drip was exponential.  Once I captured the embodiment of who you are, you won me over in a delicate way.  Subtly but surely, I became aware of your nuances.  It’s inspirational to know and celebrate your diversity and intricacies that define the very fabric of your nature.  Kudos for being consistent.  Kudos for being generous.  If I had my way, I’d see a lot more of you.  Here’s to a lifelong relationship.

Cheers,

Me

P.S.  Try pairing up with vanilla sugar cookies.


No comments:

Post a Comment