Sunday, May 29, 2011

To Pike Place

Pike Place (NOT Pike's Place),

Our first encounter was pleasantly surprising.  I expected something much more tame, but you approached with enough authority and fascination.  There is something very natural and comforting about you.  I like the fact that we can hold hands and not talk for hours without it seeming awkward.  Unfortunately, not everyone appreciates this aspect of you.  Too much of a good thing has turned the masses away from your subtle, smooth notes and brisk flavor.  You've been stereotyped as boring and lame, yet this is far from your genuine nature.  I have to admit that I do tire of your personality because sometimes you feel good on the pallet but then nullify at the end.  This isn't to say that I can never commune with you again.  I just need to take my time, make my rounds, and find you when I need you.  

Let's stay friends,

Me

P.S. Try pairing up with a Chocolove XOXO Toffee & Almonds milk chocolate bar.


No comments:

Post a Comment