Tuesday, July 5, 2011

To Eight O'Clock Coffee 50% Decaf

Eight O'Clock Coffee 50% Decaf,

I cheated.  I didn't drink you at 8 o'clock.  Instead, I had you mid-afternoon with a light snack and a good book.   At first, I was taken aback by your intense moist mouth-feel and citrusity.  Needless to say, I was not prepared for our encounter.  It made my eyes water and my forehead perspire.  Disappointment ensued.  You tasted a little bit better with some food on the side, but I couldn't help but notice that your Tang flavor didn't do a thing for me.  At the end of the cup, I was surprised to find a pleasant aftertaste in my mouth.  Who would have thought?  Your satisfying finished made the whole experience rise to below average.

Not for me,

Me

P.S.  Try pairing up with some Sensible Portions Veggie Chip Straws (and your favorite work of fiction).

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie,
    I met your blog through pure coffee blog
    My coffee blog named [Url=http://mariminumkopi.blogspot.com]Coffeetaria[/url], some of the posts are in English. Have a visit and leave comments.
    Warm greetings

    ReplyDelete